Sam Lott is a highly skilled and thorough home inspector, operating in New York and Connecticut. He personally performs all of the inspections for his own business, Inspector Lott Home Inspections, in the Westchester area. Sam views himself as a guide, listener, and partner to his clients, and takes the time to explain the inspection process, address any questions or concerns, and ensure that his clients have all of the necessary information to make an informed decision about the condition of the home they are considering buying.
Customers have consistently had positive experiences with Sam’s services. He is known for being extremely thorough in both his inspections and his explanations, and is knowledgeable and passionate about his work. He is highly organized and strategic, and takes the time to ensure that his clients fully understand the condition of the home. Many clients have noted that Sam’s expertise and professionalism gave them the confidence to move forward with an offer on the home.
In addition to his thorough inspection techniques, Sam is also highly approachable and friendly, and is happy to answer any questions that his clients may have. He is patient and goes above and beyond to ensure that his clients fully understand the systems and components of the home, and provides helpful tips for maintaining them in the future. Overall, Sam is highly recommended by his clients for his expertise, professionalism, and excellent customer service.
Advantages of a Home Inspection:
- Identifies any defects or issues with the property
- Provides peace of mind
- Negotiating tool
- Protects the buyer’s investment
Disadvantages of a Home Inspection:
- Additional cost
- May delay the closing process
- May not identify every issue
- May not be required by law
- What is a home inspection? A home inspection is a visual examination of the condition of a property, typically performed by a certified professional. The inspection covers the major systems and components of the home, including the foundation, roof, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems. The purpose of a home inspection is to identify any defects or issues with the property and provide the buyer with a report detailing the condition of the home.
- Who pays for a home inspection? Traditionally, it is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for the home inspection. However, in some cases, the seller may agree to pay for the inspection as part of the negotiation process.
- How much does a home inspection cost? The cost of a home inspection can vary depending on the size and age of the property, as well as the specific services being provided. On average, home inspections cost between $300 and $500.
- How long does a home inspection take? The duration of a home inspection can vary, but most inspections take between 2 and 4 hours to complete.
- Do I need to be present at the home inspection? It is not necessary for the buyer to be present at the home inspection, but it is recommended. This allows the buyer to ask questions and get a better understanding of the condition of the property.
- What if the home inspection finds problems with the property? If the home inspection finds problems with the property, the buyer and seller can negotiate to address the issues or the buyer can choose to walk away from the sale. It is important for the buyer to carefully review the inspection report and consider their options before making a decision.
Contact information for Inspector Lott Home Inspections:
- Address: 1 Landmark Square Suite 434, Port Chester, NY 10573, United States
- Phone: +19146855900