Figueroa Family Child Care is a child care agency located in Fontana, California. It has received 7 reviews with an average rating of 5 stars and is listed under the child care agency category. The agency offers full-time care and focuses on project-based and developmental play-based activities to foster a love of learning in children.
The agency is certified in First Aid and CPR and provides a culturally diverse learning environment by offering programs in Spanish. The agency is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood with an elementary school and is close to street parking and accessible freeways.
- (626) 482-3895
9865 Pepper Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
|Mon:||5:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tue:||5:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wed:||5:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thu:||5:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Fri:||5:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Pros and Cons
- Offers full-time care
- Focuses on project-based and developmental play-based activities
- Certified in First Aid and CPR
- Provides a culturally diverse learning environment by offering programs in Spanish
- Located in a quiet and safe neighborhood with an elementary school
- No information provided about the cost of tuition or one-time fees
- What is the curriculum like at Figueroa Family Child Care?
- The curriculum at Figueroa Family Child Care is project-based and developmental play-based.
- Is potty training provided at the agency?
- Yes, potty training is provided at Figueroa Family Child Care.
- Are government subsidies accepted at the agency?
- Yes, Figueroa Family Child Care accepts government subsidies.
“Figueroa Family Child Care is an amazing place to have your child. Sandra is very devoted to the kids and a very likable person. Once you meet her you will realize that.” – Julia J.
“Sandra took very good care of my grandchildren. She always did fun activities with the kids and is truly one of the best child care providers. I highly recommend her daycare.” – Sue B.
“Sandra is an amazing woman and an awesome child care provider. She took care of my 3 children with life threatening medical conditions and a child with ADHD for 3 1/2 years while I worked full time. She always made sure they were well taken care of and happy. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a loving and safe environment for their babies.” – Colleen R.