In the processing of personal data, Ulises guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which its Regulations are approved, as well as the LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or supplied through this document will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in which the person responsible for said file is: Ulises Gabriel Cardenas (Hereinafter the HOLDER).
The HOLDER reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, the one published on our website being in force at any time.
1. QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By “clicking” on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that are produced, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in the event that they detect any . The User guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide us, it will be used for the purposes described below, for which you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration or electronic contact form appears.
- In general, to attend to your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, sms, mms, and in the same way to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means that make communications possible. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotion or commercial collaboration agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected herein, in any case these communications being made by the HOLDER.
- Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- By “clicking” on the “Buy Now” or “More information” button, the HOLDER will redirect you to the page where the products that we show the user on our website are offered. The HOLDER only provides and facilitates the user the links to the pages and/or platforms of these third parties where the products that we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of the same by the user, but in no case are these Linked pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls, nor recommendation by the OWNER, so in no case will the OWNER be held responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities arising from their use in all the scopes, nor for the measures that are adopted regarding the privacy of the user,
For all these reasons, the OWNER recommends that the user read carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal notices and/or similar of these linked sites before proceeding to the acquisition of these products or use of the webs.
2. LOW SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of commercial communications, just by sending an email email to: [email protected] indicating: LOW SUBSCRIPTION thebest100hotels.com
3. ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
The OWNER may hire third parties to perform functions on their behalf in relation to the purposes for which their personal data may be collected, such as, for example, analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or the like, having access to personal information. necessary for the performance of their functions, although they may not use said information for any other purpose regulating our relations with such third parties in such a way that the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data are complied with.
4. THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, declares to have informed said persons in advance of the content of the data provided, of their origin, of the existence and purpose of the file where their data is contained, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of the OWNER In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform third parties whose data you are going to give us of such circumstance, the OWNER not assuming any responsibility for breach of this precept by the user.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the HOLDER: [email protected] . Said request must contain the following data: name and surnames, address for notification purposes, photocopy of DNI I or Passport.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
The HOLDER has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.