Plaza Grill is a restaurant located in Marathon, Florida, offering an upscale atmosphere with a local island vibe. The menu offers a variety of options, including fresh local seafood, “prime” cut signature steaks, classic pasta dishes, and delicious desserts. The restaurant also has an intimate martini and wine bar. The atmosphere is cozy and classy, and the music played in the background includes hits by Frank Sinatra and Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. Plaza Grill is open for dinner from 5:30-9:30 Tuesday through Saturday.
Pros and Cons
- Wide range of menu options
- Upscale atmosphere with a local island vibe
- Intimate martini and wine bar
- Cozy and classy atmosphere
- Closed on Sunday and Monday
- Only open for dinner
- Is Plaza Grill open for lunch? No, Plaza Grill is only open for dinner from 5:30-9:30 Tuesday through Saturday.
- Does Plaza Grill have outdoor seating? It is not specified in the provided information, but it is mentioned that the restaurant has a “dining experience” and offers group seating, so it is possible that there may be outdoor seating available.
- Is there a dress code at Plaza Grill? It is not specified in the provided information, but it is described as an upscale restaurant, so it is suggested to dress appropriately.
- Does Plaza Grill offer takeout? It is mentioned that the restaurant offers takeout, so it is possible to order food to go.
“Drinks are amazing, food is first class and ambiance is nice (no loud music). Great service and great food!”
“Amanda behind the bar is fabulous!!! She can make any drink for you and they are all awesome.”
“We live locally and come once a week for a nice dinner, a cocktail or two and more often for the wonderful company!”
“Must try for craft cocktails and fine dining in the keys!”