Located at 50 S Main St B, Freeport, NY 11520, Chef Elvis Caribbean Cuisine brings the flavors of the Caribbean to your table. With its diverse menu and welcoming ambiance, this restaurant is a must-visit for food enthusiasts looking to indulge in authentic Caribbean dishes.
|Delivery||Enjoy your favorite dishes at your doorstep.|
|Dine-In||Savor the delectable flavors in a cozy setting.|
|Takeout||Grab your favorite dishes on the go.|
|Breakfast||Delight in a scrumptious morning meal.|
|Lunch||Experience an array of flavors during lunch.|
|Dinner||Relish a delightful dinner experience.|
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Phone: +1 516-208-8395
- Website: chefelviscaribbeancuisine.com
- Danielle I (Rating: 5) – “Everything we’ve tried from Chef Elvis has been delicious! Our favorites are the curry goat and jerk chicken. Definitely recommend trying!”
- G Bach (Rating: 4) – “Delicious food. Good amount/portion. Service was very friendly but a little slow. Decor needs updating. Street parking available but can be challenging at times; nearby parking lot helps a little.”
- Carl Clough (Rating: 5) – “This is a very small restaurant on a side street that has really good food. The prices are good for the portion received. They seem to have a good local following. As for the dining area, there are only three tables. All of the people I saw were there for take out.”
- Jewel-Ann Lessie (Rating: 5) – “Been coming here for years. Food is always delicious and portion sizes are good. Staff is also very welcoming.”
- Maxwell Huang-Hobbs (Rating: 5) – “Great food, great value, great vibe. Definitely felt like a neighborhood spot, lots of folk streaming in and out picking up.”
- Q: Is Chef Elvis Caribbean Cuisine wheelchair accessible? A: Yes, Chef Elvis Caribbean Cuisine is wheelchair accessible with a convenient entrance.
- Q: Does the restaurant serve alcoholic beverages? A: No, Chef Elvis Caribbean Cuisine does not serve beer or wine, but they do offer a variety of delightful Caribbean dishes.
Experience the vibrant tastes of the Caribbean at Chef Elvis Caribbean Cuisine. Don’t miss the chance to try their signature dishes like curry goat and jerk chicken. With its friendly staff and inviting atmosphere, this restaurant promises an unforgettable dining experience. Whether you choose to dine-in, takeout, or enjoy a delightful breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Chef Elvis Caribbean Cuisine is the perfect destination for an authentic Caribbean culinary adventure.