The Swire Inn is a casual dining restaurant located in Middletown, OH. The restaurant offers a variety of pub-style food and drinks. Customers have praised the restaurant for its great meals, friendly staff, and good prices. The restaurant also has a variety of vegetarian options, such as the Portobello sandwich and great salads. The outdoor patio is also suitable for children and the restaurant is easily accessible for those in wheelchairs. However, some customers have complained about the limited vegan/vegetarian options, poor service, and dull atmosphere.
The restaurant also has live music on Fridays on the patio. Parking is also easy with street-side or behind the Swire Inn. Some customers have highlighted the pretzels and beer cheese and the deviled eggs as a must-try. Additionally, the staff and atmosphere have been praised, with one customer specifically mentioning the sweet girl at the bar and the amazing onion rings. The restaurant also serves seasonal cocktails that are not listed on the menu but can be found on their Facebook page. Overall, the Swire Inn offers a great food and drink options with a casual atmosphere and friendly staff.
- Pub-style food and drinks
- Casual dining
- Vegetarian options ( Portobello sandwich and salads)
- Outdoor patio suitable for children
- Live music on Fridays on the patio
- Easy parking (street-side or behind the Swire Inn)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy great TV’s
- Seasonal cocktails
- Friendly staff
- Good prices
Contact information for The Swire Inn:
- Address: 64 S Main St, Middletown, OH 45044, United States
- Phone number: +15133924448