Wild Huck Restaurant, located at 105 W 3rd Ave in Ellensburg, WA, is a charming diner that offers great food and atmosphere at an affordable price. The restaurant is open seven days a week, from 7:00am to 2:00pm. The staff is friendly and attentive, and they truly get to know their customers. The menu features classic diner fare, including burgers and pancakes, as well as unique offerings such as huckleberry pancakes and German sausages. The service is fast and efficient, and the restaurant is now under new ownership, which has only improved the experience. Overall, Wild Huck Restaurant is a great spot for a casual breakfast or brunch with friends and family.
- The Wild Huck Restaurant offers a classic diner experience with a friendly and attentive staff.
- The menu features a variety of classic breakfast and brunch items, such as burgers, pancakes, and omelettes, as well as unique offerings like huckleberry pancakes and German sausages.
- The restaurant is open seven days a week, from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
- The prices are affordable and the service is fast and efficient.
- The restaurant is under new ownership, which has only improved the overall experience for customers.
- The Wild Huck Restaurant is a great spot for casual breakfast or brunch with friends and family.
- Thursday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Friday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Saturday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Sunday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Monday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
Go for breakfast! The service was incredible and very friendly. Coffee was being poured before we sat down and never ran out. I had the Ranchero Omelet with French Toast. It was not only high quality and delicious, it was also Huge. I would highly recommend!
Super delicious breakfast!! The pancakes are bigger than the plate and so good! Also the BEST cinnamon roll I’ve ever had!! Great place!
I had the corned beef hash and I just didn’t understand it. It’s like the chef wanted me to do all the work. The corned beef came in huge, long chunks that were difficult to cut with the knife I was given. (I’ve never had to cut up hash before) It also had huge chunks of fat. The potato’s were mushy and onions were floppy. The beef was chewy and just unpleasant. I feel like a got some reheated leftovers. The coffee was good and my server was very sweet.
AMAZING FOOD! So much food for the price and a great stop. Best breakfast potatoes and perfect bacon and eggs
- 105 W 3rd Ave, Ellensburg, WA 98926, Estados Unidos