They provide emergency roadside repair services. They answer calls 24 hours a day, so you can get back on the road. They specialize in diesel engine repair. They are a new small family owned business serving Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
They provide roadside assistance for diesel trucks and trailers, as well as vehicle repairs and roadside assistance. They block fuel delivery and computer diagnostics and read codes. You can test and replace the battery.
They start a tire repair shop and air bag repair coolant leaks and hose air to air boots If you need a job done or have any questions call 304-906-0430. They are open 24 hours. They are open 365 hours on all public holidays. They are never contacted at any time of the day or night
Morgantown, WV 26501
|Mon||Open 24 hours|
|Tue||Open 24 hours|
|Wed||Open 24 hours|
|Thu||Open 24 hours|
|Fri||Open 24 hours|
|Sat||Open 24 hours|
|Sun||Open 24 hours||Open now|
- Jared is so professional and caring. My driver was stranded for 4 days at a pilot. I called so many other companies that couldn’t assist or ripped me off and did nothing to get him going. I called Jared a few times but he was busy due to the weather. He didn’t forget that I called him, and he called me to ask if I still needed service that he had a few cancelations. You could tell he was exhausted but that didn’t stop him from getting my driver going. If you’re ever in need of service he is definitely your guy. Thank you so much!
- Moore’s Mobile Mechanic assisted my elderly mother with her vehicle. An honest reliable mechanic who is prompt is worth the call. Moore’s does an extensive diagnostic check and goes above and beyond a quick fix.
- This man did the impossible at 10 pm for a fraction of the price it would have cost me at a shop… you have an issue call him anytime
- Mr. Moore did me a huge favor by showing up when he said he would to replace my starter in my Honda Accord. I had to travel to work the next morning and really needed a mechanic to get the work done. He did the work in a timely manner. Thanks! I appreciate it!
- 800 miles into my 1200 mile road trip we reluctantly broke down here and this guy drove out here the moment I called in the freezing rain told me he mostly does 18 wheelers and diesel and still came to my little delivery vehicle and went to the store bought my brake fluid and filled my car up. Then proceeds to work all night and come back in the morning to finish the job so I could buy a part for the morning. Proceeds to buy all of us Red Bull and treat us with the upmost respect. I had no choice but to do whatever any mechanic told me and all of my trust was held onto this guy. He didn’t disappoint. He did amazing! Recommend to anyone