Cimarron Animal Hospital is a veterinary clinic located in Wichita, Kansas that specializes in providing high-quality care for dogs, cats, and exotic animals. Their team of experienced veterinarians, including Dr. Kara James and Dr. Gary Skinner, offer a wide range of services including microchipping, laser therapy, preventative care, spaying and neutering, surgery, physical exams, allergy consultation, gentle dentistry, radiology, vaccinations, and flea and tick control. They also offer specialty diets and are one of the few clinics in Wichita that can care for exotic pets.
In addition to their medical services, Cimarron Animal Hospital also offers pet boarding for dogs and cats. All boarders are given high-quality food and plenty of exercise and attention during their stay. The clinic follows strict protocols for vaccination and health to ensure the safety of all pets in their care. Cimarron Animal Hospital is committed to providing compassionate and professional care to keep your pets healthy and happy.
Cimarron Animal Hospital is located at 6011 E 21st St N in Wichita, Kansas. They can be contacted by phone at 1.316.686.4713 or by email at [email protected] for more information about their services or to schedule an appointment for your pet.
Cimarron Animal Hospital’s hours of operation are as follows:
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- What kind of animal care services does Cimarron Animal Hospital offer?
- Cimarron Animal Hospital offers a wide range of pet care services for dogs, cats, companion and exotic animals, including pet boarding, microchipping, laser therapy, preventative services, spay and neuter, surgery, physical exams, allergy consultation, gentle dentistry, radiology, vaccination, flea and tick control, and specialty diets.
- Are the veterinarians at Cimarron Animal Hospital experienced in caring for exotic pets?
- Yes, Cimarron Animal Hospital is proud to be one of the few veterinary practices in Wichita that is capable of caring for exotic animals. Their staff is specially trained and certified in areas related to exotic animal medicine, and they are qualified to address any unique issues that may arise.
- What is included in the pet boarding services at Cimarron Animal Hospital?
- While staying at Cimarron Animal Hospital, pets will be given high-quality food and plenty of exercise and attention. They follow strict protocols for vaccination and health to ensure the safety of all pets in their care. Boarders are fed Hill’s Science Diet and Oxbow premium pet food unless their owner provides a special diet, and dogs and cats are fed twice daily. Dogs are leash walked a minimum of three times daily, including weekends.
- What measures does Cimarron Animal Hospital take to ensure the health and safety of all pets in their care?
- Cimarron Animal Hospital follows strict protocols for vaccination and health to ensure the safety of all pets in their care. They reserve the right to refuse admission of any pet that the veterinarian feels may have a contagious disease, and if a boarder is overdue on vaccinations, they will be administered at the owner’s expense. If your pet becomes ill during their stay, the clinic will attempt to contact you as soon as possible.
- Can pet owners schedule appointments or book pet boarding online, or do they need to visit the clinic in person?
- Pet owners must schedule their boarding in person at Cimarron Animal Hospital. However, they may drop off and pick up their pets during regular business hours, and can contact the clinic for more information about their services.
Pros and Cons:
- Wide range of animal care services available
- Experienced veterinarians who are capable of caring for exotic pets
- High-quality pet boarding services with plenty of exercise and attention
- Strict protocols for vaccination and health to ensure the safety of all pets
- Compassionate and professional care for pets
- Pet owners must schedule boarding in person, rather than online
- No admissions or pick ups on Sundays or holidays
- Longhaired pets may take longer to dry after bathing and may need to be picked up later in the day
- If a boarder is overdue on vaccinations, they will be administered at the owner’s expense
I have been taking my pets to Cimarron Animal Hospital for years and have always been extremely satisfied with the care they receive. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and they go above and beyond to make sure my pets are comfortable and well taken care of. I have never had a negative experience at this clinic and highly recommend it to anyone in the Wichita area. – Sarah
I have taken my dog to Cimarron Animal Hospital for all of her medical needs and have always been impressed with the level of care she receives. The veterinarians are knowledgeable and take the time to explain everything to me, and the staff is always friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for top-notch animal care in Wichita. – John
I recently had to board my cat at Cimarron Animal Hospital and was extremely happy with the experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and my cat was well taken care of during her stay. I was kept updated on her progress and felt confident that she was receiving the best care possible. I will definitely be using this clinic for all of my pet’s needs in the future. – Emily