Welcome to Parker Beauty, a vibrant beauty salon located at 12908 New Halls Ferry Road, Florissant, MO 63033, USA. With a charming selection of services and top-notch customer care, Parker Beauty has been serving the community for over two decades.
Parker Beauty offers a wide range of beauty services to cater to your needs. From trendy haircuts to elegant weaves, they have it all. Their extensive collection of hair products ensures that you can find the perfect match for your unique style.
Parker Beauty operates seven days a week with varying hours to accommodate your schedule.
Monday to Wednesday:
- 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM Thursday: 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM Friday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- For inquiries and appointments, you can reach Parker Beauty at (314) 830-2597 or visit their website at www.parkerbeautystl.com.
- Ms MNJ “I’ve shopped at Parker Beauty for over 20 years, but will no longer spend my money with them. I went in on Sunday around 5:30 PM, they were closing at 6 PM. I found what I needed, but needed 2 more bags, things were misplaced, so I asked for assistance. The male staff was helpful, but when I went to check out at 5:50 PM, there was a lady at the door waiting to lock up, and the lady cashiering didn’t bother to give me my receipt. When I asked for it she flung it towards the plexiglass and said, ‘You done, go.’ As if me asking for MY receipt after spending MY money with them was inconvenient. I responded with telling her that was VERY rude! The other female responded, ‘Yea, yea rude.’ When I got to my car the time was 5:52 PM and they closed at 6 PM!!! I not my family will EVER be spending money there again. BTW, THIS IS NOT A BLACK OWNED ESTABLISHMENT AS SOMEONE POSTED!!”
- Davia Bailey “They have nice clothes and weave but their hair products are out of date. My mom got a perm from there and it took some of her hair out, but when we went to go look at another perm like that from there, it was out of date.”
- Dominique L ) “Horrible service! Stop spending money with these people. They don’t appreciate their customers. I spent $70 last weekend, and I wished I never walked in there. I went to pay, and my card declined. I asked if they take American Express, and the cashier started talking to her coworker in another language but never answered me. I checked my balance and I had the money, so I asked if she could try the card again. She did and again it declined. So I assume they can’t take AmEx cards, and I go to hand her another card that is VISA. She starts yelling that I already did this card and it declined twice. I explained that she just handed me back the card that declined twice and this was a whole new card. The first one was blue; this one was red. She continued to argue with me about MY BANK CARDS as if she knew what I had in my wallet and my accounts. I told her to just run the card because it’s not the same card, and she proceeded to yell saying there would be a fee if it declines, and again she started talking in another language to her coworker who walks over and they talk back and forth about the situation. I asked her what she meant by this because I am not paying anything extra for them not taking my card type. No reply… Again, I asked what fee is she talking about, but by this time, the card had gone through. I let her know about herself because I have never in my life been yelled at because my card declined. She acted as if I used all the products and couldn’t pay. Worst-case scenario, if I didn’t have the money, they still had their products. So to yell at a customer and make a scene is the most childish and disrespectful thing a ‘business owner’ could do. This beauty supply is a joke. Yeah, they have a lot of ‘stuff,’ but go down Halls Ferry a little more to Maxi beauty. Shop with owners that actually have respect for the customer.”
- Crystal Brown “There is so much to look at and so much to choose. Right now, they are running a killer sale. Workers are friendly. Cute clothes.”
- M Wah “Customer service is trash. The ladies sit there and talk the entire time and have you waiting forever. Then they’ll give you the wrong product.”
- Q: Are they open on Sundays? A: Yes, Parker Beauty is open on Sundays from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Q: Do they offer haircuts for men? A: Absolutely! Parker Beauty provides haircuts for both men and women.
- Q: Are they wheelchair accessible? A: Yes, the salon has a wheelchair-accessible entrance for customers’ convenience.
Experience the best of beauty care at Parker Beauty. Schedule an appointment today and let their skilled stylists work their magic!